Highlighter


I have finally put together a neon outfit! Not that I didn't like the trend, in fact, I love everything about it - the 80s inspired shades, the boldness, and the sizzle that it gives. I was just waiting for the most perfect piece before joining the gang. So here it is~! I literally hold my breath when I first saw this vintage highlighter yellow blazer with structural shoulder pad. I just couldn't believe I had the luck of coming across such a bold yet chic piece!

Who knows that neon yellow goes well with navy blue? But this little navy blue and white polka dotted vintage mini dress and the blazer made the perfect couple! Never afraid of trying !

Both the blazer and the mini dress are already up for auction at OUR STORE so don't miss out~

If you haven't entered our Oh-so-cosy jumper giveaway you still have 6 more days to do so HERE

Have a good evening! speak soon peeps!

x
Twee

Labels: , , , ,