Project : "1 Sneakers 5 Looks" - Look Four

{ Zara Playsuit // Nike Sneakers // Vintage and Thrifted Bangles }

I got this playsuit from Zara when I was in Hong Kong last year. I've worn it once to the wedding and had teamed it up with this pair of heels and...that was it! It has then been buried in my wardrobe...until yesterday. The last three looks for our "1 Sneakers 5 Looks" project were pretty casual so I wanted to work on a more feminine outfit for the forth look and therefore, I've pulled this gorgeous baby out. This rather dressy playsuit goes surprisingly well with sneakers! I guess it's the sporty runner-style shorts that make this outfit works well.

Don't forget to enter our Oh-So-Cosy jumper giveaway HERE to win yourself some cosiness for this winter =)

x
twee

Labels: , , , ,